Terms of Service
Article 1: Introduction
- These Terms of Service (hereinafter, this is called "Terms") apply to all relationships and activities related to the use of "DropColors" (hereinafter, this is called the "App").
- The Terms set forth the conditions for use of the App. Upon agreeing to these Terms, the user of the App (hereinafter, this is called "User") shall use the App.
- By using the App, the User shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of this Agreement as stated below.
Article 2: Content and User Content
- The content displayed using this App may contain content that is inappropriate for users. In such cases, the App shall not be liable for any of the content.
- The App is not responsible for any User Content provided through the App, and you are responsible for any and all actions taken through the App and the results thereof.
- The App does not claim any rights to the content displayed using this App, and all of it belongs to the distributor.
- You shall comply with the Terms of the distributor in addition to these Terms for the use of the content through the App.
Article 3: Prohibited matters
Users shall not do any of the following when using this App.
- Converting or tampering with the source code of the App.
- Unauthorized access to the back-end systems used to provide the App.
- Any other actions that are deemed inappropriate by the operator of the App.
Article 4: Cessation of provision
- The App Administrator may stop or suspend all or part of the provision of the App, in whole or in part, without notice to the user. The App Administrator shall not be liable for any detriment or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the cessation of all or part of the provision of the App, regardless of the reason.
Article 5: Changes to Service Content, etc.
- The operator of the App may change the contents of the App or discontinue the provision of data without notice to the user, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the user or a third party due to this.
Article 6: Disclaimers of warranties and disclaimers
- The App is not warranted to be free from defects in fact or in law (including safety, reliability, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, defects in security, errors or defects, infringement of rights, etc.), either explicitly or implicitly. The operator of the App is not responsible for any detriment or damage caused to users or third parties as a result of the App.
Article 7: Changes to the Terms of Service
Article 8: Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The interpretation of the Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan. Any dispute in connection with the App shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court having jurisdiction over the location of the operator of the App.